Tonight Castle Point Council, Local Plan Task and Finish group will consider whether to recommend developing upto 300 new Houses on the Dutch Village Green Belt fields.
Also under consideration are the Land fronting Canvey Road West the Garden Centre and the 2 abutting houses, Jotmans Farm, Glebelands and Glyders.
The Public meeting in the Council chamber commences at 7.30pm.
Wednesday the 28th October will see consideration given for more development at Thorney Bay, Point Road, the old Castle View School, land off scrub Lane and land off Kiln Road.
I am sure your Councillors are looking forward to your attendance.
- Canvey Island development Free for All! Environment Agency weak approach encourages Castle Point Council’s laissez-faire attitude to Planning!
- Watch this Space! Castle Point agree to cut corners on a Local Plan, Green Belt in the Mix + 90,000 houses for South Essex coming to an area near you soon!
- Admiral Jellicoe replaced by 40 Flats – whilst Canvey Island being sold off for 30 Pieces of Silver?
- CPBC Local Plan capitulation on Green Belt Housing Growth – Canvey Island, Jotmans Farm and Glebelands Back in the Frame?
- Canvey Island, Flooding, Over-Development, Local Plan, draft NPPF Consultation and the National Flood Forum. Unrest Grows!
- RT @TheLeighTimes: Ray Howard's 50 years representing the residents of Canvey celebrated Oysterfleet Hotel leightimes.co.uk/article.cfm?id… 8 hours ago
- Canvey Island development Free for All! Environment Agency weak approach encourages Castle Point Council’s laissez-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- RT @CastlePointYA: Castle Point councillors vote to start process of creating new local plan yellowad.co.uk/article.cfm?id… 6 days ago
- RT @floodmary: As I always say, flood risk management is like a jigsaw of many pieces. Not paving over drives, is part of the toolkit to he… 1 week ago
- RT @BW_Times: Members wanted to thank him for his support braintreeandwithamtimes.co.uk/news/16270605.… 1 week ago