Any resident wishing to object to this Green Belt proposal should be aware that the closing date for final comment is this TUESDAY 22nd MARCH!
Holland Avenue, Dutch Village Estate, Canvey Island proposed development.
To object to the Council over this proposal, click on this LINK then simply click on “Make a Comment” on the right hand side of the Page you are taken to.
Reasons for Refusal.
- Proposal is contrary to the Emerging Castle Point Borough Council Local Plan
- Proposal is contrary to the Existing Castle Point Borough Council Local Plan
- Proposal is contrary to the National Planning Policy Framework regarding Green Belt
- Sustainable Urban Drainage proposed scheme, is inadequate
- Increase in off-site Flood Risk to Neighbouring Properties
- Tidal Flood Risk. Development will increase the numbers of population at Risk of Tidal Flooding
- Loss of Amenity of an Informal Activity Area for children