- “One Team” Criticism all too Familiar with Canvey Residents? Castle Point Planning under the Spotlight, again as CPBC Expose their own Shortcomings!
- Probity and Incompetency a damaging Report into Castle Point Planning! A Very Dark Day for CPBC!
- The Growth Changing Face of Canvey Island, Castle Point and the Thames Estuary! CPRE Essex Post
- The Canvey Paddocks a Tale of Deceit, False Consultation, Guestimations and Land Grabbing?
- Equal Representation for Canvey Island, Time for Fair Representation at least! Time for Change Overdue.
- RT @fmpdrawings: Too many homes are built these days as quickly and cheaply as possible, using poor quality materials and workers with only… 5 days ago
- RT @C4Dispatches: Britain has a problem with new build homes which many owners say have been poorly built. So Dispatches hired an indepen… 5 days ago
- RT @CPRE: We haven’t heard much yet from the party leadership candidates on what they’d do to enhance and protect the countryside - what’s… 5 days ago
- RT @ExplorerDale: Another @Conservatives MP comes out against seriously flawed #planning issues in the UK ! ... TIME FOR CHANGE?? @patel4wi… 1 week ago
- RT @fionacurt: @ExplorerDale @PlanDemoc @Plan4Localism @Conservatives @np_things @SmartGrowthUK @CityVoicEd @JBrokenshire @GwynneMP @Briony… 1 week ago