- To Intervene or to Not Intervene, that is the question: Whether ’tis nobler in the mind to suffer, as Simple Minded and Disobedient Canvey Folk suffer, Or to take arms against a sea of troubles.
- Canvey Island development Free for All! Environment Agency weak approach encourages Castle Point Council’s laissez-faire attitude to Planning!
- Watch this Space! Castle Point agree to cut corners on a Local Plan, Green Belt in the Mix + 90,000 houses for South Essex coming to an area near you soon!
- Admiral Jellicoe replaced by 40 Flats – whilst Canvey Island being sold off for 30 Pieces of Silver?
- CPBC Local Plan capitulation on Green Belt Housing Growth – Canvey Island, Jotmans Farm and Glebelands Back in the Frame?
- To Intervene or to Not Intervene, that is the question: Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer, as Simple Minded… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- RT @TheLeighTimes: Ray Howard's 50 years representing the residents of Canvey celebrated Oysterfleet Hotel leightimes.co.uk/article.cfm?id… 1 day ago
- Canvey Island development Free for All! Environment Agency weak approach encourages Castle Point Council’s laissez-… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 days ago
- RT @CastlePointYA: Castle Point councillors vote to start process of creating new local plan yellowad.co.uk/article.cfm?id… 1 week ago
- RT @floodmary: As I always say, flood risk management is like a jigsaw of many pieces. Not paving over drives, is part of the toolkit to he… 1 week ago